Mooresville Personal Injury Attorneys Pursue Payment for Victims
Proven firm assists people hurt in accidents throughout the Carolinas
From our Mooresville, North Carolina office, Levine Law Group represents North and South Carolina clients in all types of personal injury matters. Drawing on more than 45 years of combined experience, our attorneys offer insightful counsel to victims as they pursue compensation for medical expenses, lost wages and the pain and suffering they endured due to another party’s negligence. In lawsuits stemming from vehicle crashes, falls on unsafe surfaces and other types of incidents, you can count on us to deliver skillful legal support.
Dedicated lawyers handle cases relating to falls, birth injuries and dog bites
Our accomplished lawyers are dedicated to securing substantial payment for people who have been hurt because someone else didn’t take proper care. You can count on us to provide effective advice and advocacy in personal injury cases involving:
- Car and truck accidents — After a car or truck accident, we act quickly to determine who was at fault and initiate the insurance claim process so crash victims can be compensated in a timely manner.
- Traumatic brain injuries — A traumatic brain injury might trigger a loss of consciousness, dizziness or long-lasting and serious cognitive impairment. Our firm handles all types of TBI cases, including those stemming from car accidents, falls and workplace injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents — According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, more than 76,000 pedestrians are struck by vehicles each year. If you’ve been hit as a pedestrian, the first step is to talk to us before conversing with any insurer. We’ll work to preserve your rights in claims and potential litigation.
- Slip and fall injuries —Whether you’ve been hurt after sliding on a wet floor in a supermarket, tripping due to a poorly maintained sidewalk or suffering another type of slip and fall injury, we’ll press to show that the property owner or responsible employee caused, knew or should have known about the hazard.
- Defective products — Flaws in the manufacturing, design and labeling of products pose a risk to the people who use them. When someone is hurt due to the failure of a household appliance, an unsafe pharmaceutical, faulty industrial equipment or some other defective product, our attorneys have the skill and resources to find where the problem originated and secure appropriate relief.
- Dog bites — Depending on the location and nature of the incident, proving liability in a dog bite claim might require evidence that the pet owner was aware of the animal’s dangerous nature. We know how serious injuries stemming from animal attacks can be and use witness testimony, photos of the scene and other information to help prove our clients’ claims.
- Birth injuries — A medical error that occurs before or during childbirth could lead to a brain hemorrhage, nerve injury such as Erb’s palsy and other conditions that could change the course of an infant’s life.
North Carolina prevents injury victims from winning damages at trial if it is shown they contributed to their injury in any way. In South Carolina, plaintiffs can recover a reduced amount if they are partly responsible for their injury as long as their percentage of fault does not exceed the defendant’s. Under either law, we make every effort to establish that defendants are liable for the harm that resulted.
Contact a skilled North Carolina personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
Levine Law Group represents North and South Carolina clients who have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence or intentional misconduct. Please call 704-360-8550 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Mooresville office.