Mooresville Personal Injury Law Firm Provides Strong Representation
Experienced attorneys advise victims in North and South Carolina
When you’ve been injured because someone else was careless, obtaining proper compensation from the liable party is an important aspect of your recovery. The insurance companies that represent defendants in these matters are not on your side. When they try to pressure you into accepting an offer that is less than your injuries deserve, you want a proven advocate on your side to protect your interests. With more than 45 years of combined experience, the attorneys at Levine Law Group in Mooresville are proven advocates who serve clients in North and South Carolina. We handle auto accident cases, medical malpractice litigation, workers’ compensation filings, situations involving falls on hazardous surfaces and other matters on behalf of plaintiffs. During a difficult time, you can always count on us to make your legal needs a priority until your claim is resolved.
Skillful advocates pursue maximum compensation for injured clients
Retaining the right personal injury lawyer significantly improves your chances for a successful outcome. Clients rely on our firm and recommend us to others because we are:
- Focused — By concentrating on actions where people seek legal relief for harm they’ve suffered at work or due to another’s negligence, our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the relevant laws and the latest decisions affecting these claims.
- Innovative — As seasoned courtroom litigators and effective settlement negotiators, we draw on our background to find unique ways to assist each client.
- Dedicated — In everything we do, our firm is focused on improving our community and the people who make it such a wonderful place to live and work. You won’t have to wonder who is advocating for you or worry about having your case handled by an inexperienced staffer.
Don’t wait to get the help you need, because it could be difficult to locate key evidence and witnesses later on. You don’t have to worry about payments, because our firm works on a contingency basis, which means that we only collect fees after you’ve received a financial recovery.
Thorough lawyers handle accident, disability and workers’ comp claims
In the Carolinas, we assist clients with various types of personal injury matters, including cases relating to:
- Vehicle accidents — After an auto accident, our firm helps collision victims take on defendants and insurers. We have experience in all types of vehicle injury cases, including those arising from truck, motorcycle, bicycle and boating accidents.
- Birth injuries — The harm that results from birth injuries might last a lifetime. If you believe your infant was harmed due to medical malpractice, we’ll outline your options.
- Wrongful death — In wrongful death cases, our attorneys assist estate representatives and family members of those who died due to someone else’s negligent or willful act.
- Workers’ compensation — When someone is the victim of a job-related accident, we handle workers’ compensation filings and appeals, including death benefits for survivors following fatal incidents.
- Nursing home neglect — In cases of suspected nursing home neglect, we act quickly to determine if an elderly person’s medical problems are linked to a failure on the part of the people and institutions charged with caring for them.
- Disability claims — Our lawyers deliver comprehensive counsel for individuals who are unable to work and have concerns about qualifying for disability.
- Traumatic brain injuries — Litigating traumatic brain injury cases requires a deep understanding of the long-term effects and difficult-to-detect symptoms that mark these situations. In these actions, we have won strong results for clients.
At every stage of your claim, we are here to give you compassionate guidance and skillful advocacy in order to maximize the likelihood of a positive outcome.